So coming from a Christmas Eve baby, I can sincerely say I understand the hassle of Halloween. I’m way more of an Elf girl than a Hocus Pocus girl, but what’s a girl to do when October 31st rolls around? The obsessing over finding the most original outfits, making sure you and your squad all make it on the same lists, and what tricks and treats to throw into the mix are all front of mind this time of year. I’m no Pinterest pro, but here’s some quick and fun tips to spice up your pumpkin latte’s.
Here’s 2 easy and fun ideas!!
- First I picked orange bell peppers and carved the front with a knife to resemble a jack-o-lantern
- Then mixed some rice and meat together on my stove top
- I poured a little tomato sauce on the top and sprinkled them with cheese before placing them in the oven
- I just left the top off, but I don’t think it hurts to keep it on
- I baked them on 350 for 8 minutes and they were ready to eat
- cut up biscuit croissants in little strips and wrap them around little smokies
- Place in the over for about 12-15 minutes on 350 and enjoy!
- Eyeball sugar cookies-I want to create different color eyeballs with different frosting flavors
- be sexy ghost busters
- painting your initials on pumpkins
- be a hot zombie bride with your ride or die
- Cher and Dionne from Clueless never fails
- Putting cotton candy in a cocktail to make it look a tad more spooky
Most of my inspo for Halloween has come from POPSUGAR & Lauren Conrad blogs btw!!
Here’s the links! POPSUGAR & Lauren Conrad